There are several essential things to supply to your horse apart from horse tacks. One should be alert to the things that are needed to be supplied to the horse to keep it comfortable and in good shape. There are several horse supplies, and they are mentioned below:
- Proper bedding facility: If you want your horse to give good performance provide your horse with proper bedding to have rest. Proper bed rest can work wonders for your horse.
- Suitable soap, toothbrush, shampoo, and conditioner: It is good to provide your horse with all these things as it would help him in being clean. And it’s important to see whether these things suit your horse or not. Just like you, your horse too needs such equipment to be fit and fine.
- Brush to apply oil: It will be good for him to have his brush.
- Brush to clean mud: Horse needs owners to have a brush for their horse to clean their mud daily. Cleaning him up daily will keep him fresh and fit.
- Hygienic food and water: You should provide your horse with regular and hygienic food and water. Their diet must include vitamins A, D, and E as they are the most required vitamins for the horses, At times of performance vitamin B acts as an essential.
- Appropriate barns: The barns should be comfortable as horses have to spend the whole day in the barns. The living place should be very relaxed and serene. There are several ways to construct horse bans but it wholly depends on the ability of the owner to construct and maintain them.
- Towel and clothes: It will be good for your horse to have their towels and clothes. This will help him keep out of allergies and be unsoiled.
- Regular visits to the veterinarian: Horse owners should arrange for regular visits of the horse to the veterinarian to keep their horses healthy.
- Time to relax: If one wants to have a proper performance from their horse then he should supply some time for him to relax. Relaxation will help him be calm and unsullied.
- First aid kit: For making your horse hale and hearty you need to monitor your horse’s activities daily and a horse owner needs to maintain a proper first aid kit for his horse. At times Veterinarians live far away and are unable to respond to a call immediately, so owners should handle a sick horse on their own.
- Horse training: Horses need riders to understand the need for horse training. Daily basic training of the horse is essential to make him fit.
- Horse vaccine: Horse owner should vaccinate their horse twice a year to keep their horse safe from tetanus.
So the above-mentioned horse supplies can prove to be very significant for your horse. If you want your favorite horse to win always, then give him a good pampering with the above supplies.
See more: Horse supplies